MEDS is the leading licensed online pharmacy that deliver the products and advice for health and well-being our customers need, whenever and wherever they need them. We strive to be Swedens preferred choice by offering outstanding service. We are open 08-22 all days of the week and deliver to the doorstep in all of Sweden. In Stockholm delivery can be as fast as 1 to 2 hours from order completion! After a successful first traineeprogram we are happy to welcome a new star to our excellent team.
"This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to gain unique insights into how to build, lead and scale a fast-growing e-commerce business. You will build both your professional toolbox and network while learning new things and approaching new strategic projects continuously." - Sofie Wernborg , current CEO trainee
We launched in 2018 and currently employ 200 people in our Stockholm HQ. Sales grow at an explosive pace (162% in 2020) and is expected to continue to do so as the shift from retail to online in the pharmacy industry, where Sweden is the most advanced market in the world, continue to realize. The market burst through a tipping point of 15% online in 2020 and is set to become the most online market of all in the coming years.
MEDS has come a long way, but really it's just getting started. 2022 will be a crucial year in our development as we launch our automated warehouse, extensive line of own products and continue to explosively grow sales.
We are now looking for a new outstanding CEO Trainee who will get an outstanding opportunity to learn and contribute.
As a CEO Trainee, you will:
- Work closely together with our CEO and co-founder in his daily work during an intense 12 months.
- Co-operate with the entire leadership team, especially the CFO, to align cross department efforts and co-ordinate external advisors and partners.
- Get a unique opportunity to gain insights how a scale-up in a regulated legacy industry (pharmacy) operates and grows
- Take charge of own challenging projects and tasks, from negotiating deals to producing and analysing material for presentations and potential commercial projects.
- Prepare and attend leadership team and at times board meetings.
- Gain a vast network of contacts and explore how a successful career at MEDS may look like after your trainee period completes.
To be successful in the role we believe you will bring all or most of the following:
- A degree in Business, Finance and/or Engineering from a top university or school with distinction
- Max 1 years of work experience after graduation
- A very curious mindset
- Experience and talent for making great presentations Power Point and proficiency in Excel modeling
- Natural ability for co-ordination and leading projects
- High integrity and attention to detail
- Excellent skills in Swedish and English
- Presenting skills and ability to succinctly summarize and communicate important information to decision makers
This is a unique opportunity to prepare for a career in tech or even founding your own venture. We will make sure the time is well spent on relevant and rewarding challenges to make the most of the year. At the end of the year a permanent position at MEDS will be considered.
Apply as soon as possible but no later than januari 31st
Extent: Full time
Start date: June or August 2022
Salary and benefits: Market comp, 30 days vacation, 5000 sek wellness allowance.
If you require any further information, feel free to contact me: Jenny Edin, People and Culture Manager: email@example.com